Mailing List Archive: Linux-HA: Pacemaker

Suse 11 Sp1 gfs_controld not found

Linux-HA pacemaker RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

emi2fast at gmail

Feb 24, 2012, 2:09 AM

Suse 11 Sp1 gfs_controld not found

Hello

I don't know why i don't find gfs_controld on suse 11

andreas at hastexo

Feb 24, 2012, 2:19 AM

Re: Suse 11 Sp1 gfs_controld not found [In reply to]

On 02/24/2012 11:09 AM, emmanuel segura wrote:
> Hello
>
> I don't know why i don't find gfs_controld on suse 11

I'm quite sure GFS2 is not supported/available in SLES 11 SP1 ... go
with OCFS2.

Regards,
Andreas

--
Need help with Pacemaker?
http://www.hastexo.com/now

> --
> esta es mi vida e me la vivo hasta que dios quiera

Attachments: signature.asc (0.22 KB)

emi2fast at gmail

Feb 24, 2012, 2:21 AM

Re: Suse 11 Sp1 gfs_controld not found [In reply to]

Sorry but i would to know why in my novell official repository i found the
gfs2 kernel support?

Il giorno 24 febbraio 2012 11:19, Andreas Kurz <andreas [at] hastexo> ha
scritto:

> On 02/24/2012 11:09 AM, emmanuel segura wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > I don't know why i don't find gfs_controld on suse 11
>
> I'm quite sure GFS2 is not supported/available in SLES 11 SP1 ... go
> with OCFS2.
>
> Regards,
> Andreas
>
> --
> Need help with Pacemaker?
> http://www.hastexo.com/now
>

> > --
> > esta es mi vida e me la vivo hasta que dios quiera
> >

> > This body part will be downloaded on demand.

> Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org

andrew at beekhof

Feb 27, 2012, 3:05 AM

Re: Suse 11 Sp1 gfs_controld not found [In reply to]

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 9:21 PM, emmanuel segura <emi2fast [at] gmail> wrote:
> Sorry but i would to know why in my novell official repository i found the
> gfs2 kernel support?

Only someone at SUSE can answer that question. Perhaps file a support request.