Mailing List Archive: Linux-HA: Pacemaker

Active-Active LDAP cluster using pacemaker over Debian Squeeze

Linux-HA pacemaker RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

cer.inet at linuxmail

Feb 17, 2012, 8:39 AM

Active-Active LDAP cluster using pacemaker over Debian Squeeze

Hi there!

I wrote documentation about how to build an active-active LDAP cluster
using pacemaker over Debian Squeeze. In the examples I use a 2 nodes
cluster, but I've deployed it in a 3 nodes cluster with success. IPv4
& IPv6

You can found the documentation here:

Part 1:
(isn't technical)

Part 2:
http://ral-arturo.blogspot.com/2011/10/diario-de-despliegue-cluster-ha-ldap_29.html

Part 3:
http://ral-arturo.blogspot.com/2011/11/diario-de-despliegue-cluster-ha-ldap.html

Part 4:
http://ral-arturo.blogspot.com/2011/11/diario-de-despliegue-de-cluster-ldap.html

The documentation is explained in Spanish, my language. But almost all
technical references (config files) are in english.
I think a standar translator like the google one would do the job for you.

I give you references of my documentation only for sharing pourposes.
Maybe someone wants to put in clusterlabs wiki as a example of an
active-active deployment without using DRBD or some other file-sharing
technologies but openldap's.

Suggestions & comments accepted.

Best regards!

--
/* Arturo Borrero González */

denk at us

Feb 20, 2012, 1:03 AM

Re: Active-Active LDAP cluster using pacemaker over Debian Squeeze [In reply to]

Nice documentation, thanx!