Mailing List Archive: Linux-HA: Pacemaker

Percona Replication Manager

Linux-HA pacemaker RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

mark at e-rave

Feb 8, 2012, 12:10 PM

Percona Replication Manager

Hi all,

Let's continue the discussion here, since the blog comments went berserk! ;)

Andreas, I've made a quick and dirty blog entry on my site. In it is
some info on how I have set everything up.

http://www.e-rave.nl/prm-mysql-ha-and-pacemaker-in-the-mix

Post your questions in the mailing list.

Regards,
Mark Stunnenberg

Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org

y.trudeau at videotron

Feb 8, 2012, 12:24 PM

Re: Percona Replication Manager [In reply to]

Hi Mark,
Good work. After the insert in the user table, don't forget to
perform a "flush privileges;".

Regards,

Yves

On 12-02-08 03:10 PM, Mark Stunnenberg wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Let's continue the discussion here, since the blog comments went berserk! ;)
>
> Andreas, I've made a quick and dirty blog entry on my site. In it is
> some info on how I have set everything up.
>
> http://www.e-rave.nl/prm-mysql-ha-and-pacemaker-in-the-mix
>
> Post your questions in the mailing list.
>
> Regards,
> Mark Stunnenberg

> Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org

Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org

AStallmann at CONET

Feb 9, 2012, 12:34 AM

Re: Percona Replication Manager [In reply to]

Hi Mark and Yves,

thank's for bringing the discussion to the mailing list. I felt a little bad for flooding your blog with all my questions. :-)

1. @Yves: After setting "notify=true" for the mysql master/slave resource, it works, thank's a lot! I really missed that bit. Damn, I should just have opened my eyes.
2. @Mark: Setting the interface for the virtual IP to "eth0" does not work at all; while pacemaker claims that the interface is up, nothing shows in ifconfig -a. If I set the interface to eth0:0, pacemaker also sees the interface as up but so does ifconfig. Any ideas why that is so?

Cheers and thanks for your help and good work,

Andreas

Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org

andreas at hastexo

Feb 9, 2012, 1:53 AM

Re: Percona Replication Manager [In reply to]

On 02/09/2012 09:34 AM, Stallmann, Andreas wrote:
> Hi Mark and Yves,
>
> thank's for bringing the discussion to the mailing list. I felt a little bad for flooding your blog with all my questions. :-)
>
> 1. @Yves: After setting "notify=true" for the mysql master/slave resource, it works, thank's a lot! I really missed that bit. Damn, I should just have opened my eyes.
> 2. @Mark: Setting the interface for the virtual IP to "eth0" does not work at all; while pacemaker claims that the interface is up, nothing shows in ifconfig -a. If I set the interface to eth0:0, pacemaker also sees the interface as up but so does ifconfig. Any ideas why that is so?

try "ip addr show" to see the additional ip addresses added by the
IPaddr2 script ... if you add a label, you should also see them with
"ifconfig".

Regards,
Andreas

--
Need help with Pacemaker?
http://www.hastexo.com/now

> Cheers and thanks for your help and good work,
>
> Andreas

> Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org
Attachments: signature.asc (0.22 KB)

symack at gmail

Feb 10, 2012, 4:38 AM

Re: Percona Replication Manager [In reply to]

May I ask where the original blog resides? The one
with the "bizerk blog comments"

Nicholas.

Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org

florian at hastexo

Feb 10, 2012, 5:04 AM

Re: Percona Replication Manager [In reply to]

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 1:38 PM, Nick Khamis <symack [at] gmail> wrote:
> May I ask where the original blog resides? The one
> with the "bizerk blog comments"

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=percona+replication+manager&l=1

SCNR. :)

Florian

--
Need help with High Availability?
http://www.hastexo.com/now

Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org

symack at gmail

Feb 10, 2012, 5:06 AM

Re: Percona Replication Manager [In reply to]

Thank you Florian, I hope all is well! Sorry about the noise...

Nicholas.

Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org

y.trudeau at videotron

Feb 16, 2012, 7:28 AM

Re: Percona Replication Manager [In reply to]

Hi,
sorry I was in vacations... Very amusing :)

Regards,

Yves

On 12-02-10 08:04 AM, Florian Haas wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 1:38 PM, Nick Khamis<symack [at] gmail> wrote:
>> May I ask where the original blog resides? The one
>> with the "bizerk blog comments"
>
> http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=percona+replication+manager&l=1
>
> SCNR. :)
>
> Florian

Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org

symack at gmail

Feb 16, 2012, 7:48 AM

Re: Percona Replication Manager [In reply to]

Yeah, that's Florian. He has this and counting emails.... He must be
really busy blogging these days ;).

Cheers,

Nicholas.