Login | Register For Free | Help
Search for: (Advanced)

Mailing List Archive: Linux-HA: Pacemaker

Problems with Pacemaker + Corosync after reboot

 

 

Linux-HA pacemaker RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded


daniel-listas at gmx

Dec 22, 2010, 1:43 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1229 views)
Permalink
Problems with Pacemaker + Corosync after reboot

Hi all!

I hope this is the right group to discuss my problem.

I'm beginning to test HA clusters with Debian GNU/Linux and for that I
decided to try Pacemaker + Corosync with Debian Lenny amd64 following
this [1] howto.

Both packages were installed from the Backports repositories. But I am
observing that if after configuration I reboot a node, it fails to join
to the cluster after the boot.

This is what I see in /var/log/daemon.log:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dec 19 17:13:13 atlantis corosync[1508]: [pcmk ] WARN: route_ais_message: Sending message to local.crmd failed: unknown (rc=-2)
Dec 19 17:13:13 atlantis corosync[1508]: [pcmk ] WARN: route_ais_message: Sending message to local.cib failed: unknown (rc=-2)
Dec 19 17:13:13 atlantis corosync[1508]: [pcmk ] WARN: route_ais_message: Sending message to local.attrd failed: unknown (rc=-2)
Dec 19 17:13:13 atlantis corosync[1508]: [pcmk ] WARN: route_ais_message: Sending message to local.cib failed: unknown (rc=-2)
Dec 19 17:13:14 atlantis corosync[1508]: [pcmk ] WARN: route_ais_message: Sending message to local.cib failed: unknown (rc=-2)
Dec 19 17:13:14 atlantis corosync[1508]: [pcmk ] WARN: route_ais_message: Sending message to local.cib failed: unknown (rc=-2)
Dec 19 17:13:21 atlantis corosync[1508]: [TOTEM ] A processor failed, forming new configuration.
Dec 19 17:13:25 atlantis corosync[1508]: [pcmk ] notice: pcmk_peer_update: Transitional membership event on ring 72: memb=1, new=0, lost=1
Dec 19 17:13:25 atlantis corosync[1508]: [pcmk ] info: pcmk_peer_update: memb: atlantis 335544586
Dec 19 17:13:25 atlantis corosync[1508]: [pcmk ] info: pcmk_peer_update: lost: daedalus 369099018
Dec 19 17:13:25 atlantis corosync[1508]: [pcmk ] notice: pcmk_peer_update: Stable membership event on ring 72: memb=1, new=0, lost=0
Dec 19 17:13:25 atlantis corosync[1508]: [pcmk ] info: pcmk_peer_update: MEMB: atlantis 335544586
Dec 19 17:13:25 atlantis corosync[1508]: [pcmk ] info: ais_mark_unseen_peer_dead: Node daedalus was not seen in the previous transition
Dec 19 17:13:25 atlantis corosync[1508]: [pcmk ] info: update_member: Node 369099018/daedalus is now: lost
Dec 19 17:13:25 atlantis corosync[1508]: [pcmk ] info: send_member_notification: Sending membership update 72 to 0 children
Dec 19 17:13:25 atlantis corosync[1508]: [TOTEM ] A processor joined or left the membership and a new membership was formed.
Dec 19 17:13:25 atlantis corosync[1508]: [MAIN ] Completed service synchronization, ready to provide service.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

# ps auxf
[...]
root 1508 0.1 1.9 182624 4880 ? Ssl 15:52 0:22 /usr/sbin/corosync
root 1539 0.0 1.2 168144 3240 ? S 15:52 0:00 \_ /usr/sbin/corosync
root 1540 0.0 1.2 168144 3240 ? S 15:52 0:00 \_ /usr/sbin/corosync
root 1541 0.0 1.2 168144 3240 ? S 15:52 0:00 \_ /usr/sbin/corosync
root 1542 0.0 1.2 168144 3240 ? S 15:52 0:00 \_ /usr/sbin/corosync
root 1543 0.0 1.2 168144 3240 ? S 15:52 0:00 \_ /usr/sbin/corosync
root 1544 0.0 1.2 168144 3240 ? S 15:52 0:00 \_ /usr/sbin/corosync


From what I see in the howto, the output should be something like this:


root 29980 0.0 0.8 44304 3808 ? Ssl 20:55 0:00 /usr/sbin/corosync
root 29986 0.0 2.4 10812 10812 ? SLs 20:55 0:00 \_ /usr/lib/heartbeat/stonithd
102 29987 0.0 0.8 13012 3804 ? S 20:55 0:00 \_ /usr/lib/heartbeat/cib
root 29988 0.0 0.4 5444 1800 ? S 20:55 0:00 \_ /usr/lib/heartbeat/lrmd
102 29989 0.0 0.5 12364 2368 ? S 20:55 0:00 \_ /usr/lib/heartbeat/attrd
102 29990 0.0 0.5 8604 2304 ? S 20:55 0:00 \_ /usr/lib/heartbeat/pengine
102 29991 0.0 0.6 12648 3080 ? S 20:55 0:00 \_ /usr/lib/heartbeat/crmd



I also tried compiling Pacemaker using these [2] steps, but I get the
same result.



Thanks in advance for your reply.

Regards,
Daniel

[1] http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Debian_Lenny_HowTo
[2] http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Install#Building_from_Source
--
Daniel Bareiro - GNU/Linux registered user #188.598
Proudly running Debian GNU/Linux with uptime:
06:39:43 up 70 days, 7:06, 10 users, load average: 0.27, 0.16, 0.10
Attachments: signature.asc (0.19 KB)


shravan.mishra at gmail

Dec 22, 2010, 5:29 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1210 views)
Permalink
Re: Problems with Pacemaker + Corosync after reboot [In reply to]

Hi,

What's happening is that corosync is forking but the exec is not happening.

I used to see this problem in my case when syslog-ng process was not running.

Try checking that and starting it and then start corosync.

Sincerely
Shravan

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 4:43 AM, Daniel Bareiro <daniel-listas [at] gmx> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I hope this is the right group to discuss my problem.
>
> I'm beginning to test HA clusters with Debian GNU/Linux and for that I
> decided to try Pacemaker + Corosync with Debian Lenny amd64 following
> this [1] howto.
>
> Both packages were installed from the Backports repositories. But I am
> observing that if after configuration I reboot a node, it fails to join
> to the cluster after the boot.
>
> This is what I see in /var/log/daemon.log:
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Dec 19 17:13:13 atlantis corosync[1508]:   [pcmk  ] WARN: route_ais_message: Sending message to local.crmd failed: unknown (rc=-2)
> Dec 19 17:13:13 atlantis corosync[1508]:   [pcmk  ] WARN: route_ais_message: Sending message to local.cib failed: unknown (rc=-2)
> Dec 19 17:13:13 atlantis corosync[1508]:   [pcmk  ] WARN: route_ais_message: Sending message to local.attrd failed: unknown (rc=-2)
> Dec 19 17:13:13 atlantis corosync[1508]:   [pcmk  ] WARN: route_ais_message: Sending message to local.cib failed: unknown (rc=-2)
> Dec 19 17:13:14 atlantis corosync[1508]:   [pcmk  ] WARN: route_ais_message: Sending message to local.cib failed: unknown (rc=-2)
> Dec 19 17:13:14 atlantis corosync[1508]:   [pcmk  ] WARN: route_ais_message: Sending message to local.cib failed: unknown (rc=-2)
> Dec 19 17:13:21 atlantis corosync[1508]:   [TOTEM ] A processor failed, forming new configuration.
> Dec 19 17:13:25 atlantis corosync[1508]:   [pcmk  ] notice: pcmk_peer_update: Transitional membership event on ring 72: memb=1, new=0, lost=1
> Dec 19 17:13:25 atlantis corosync[1508]:   [pcmk  ] info: pcmk_peer_update: memb: atlantis 335544586
> Dec 19 17:13:25 atlantis corosync[1508]:   [pcmk  ] info: pcmk_peer_update: lost: daedalus 369099018
> Dec 19 17:13:25 atlantis corosync[1508]:   [pcmk  ] notice: pcmk_peer_update: Stable membership event on ring 72: memb=1, new=0, lost=0
> Dec 19 17:13:25 atlantis corosync[1508]:   [pcmk  ] info: pcmk_peer_update: MEMB: atlantis 335544586
> Dec 19 17:13:25 atlantis corosync[1508]:   [pcmk  ] info: ais_mark_unseen_peer_dead: Node daedalus was not seen in the previous transition
> Dec 19 17:13:25 atlantis corosync[1508]:   [pcmk  ] info: update_member: Node 369099018/daedalus is now: lost
> Dec 19 17:13:25 atlantis corosync[1508]:   [pcmk  ] info: send_member_notification: Sending membership update 72 to 0 children
> Dec 19 17:13:25 atlantis corosync[1508]:   [TOTEM ] A processor joined or left the membership and a new membership was formed.
> Dec 19 17:13:25 atlantis corosync[1508]:   [MAIN  ] Completed service synchronization, ready to provide service.
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> # ps auxf
> [...]
> root      1508  0.1  1.9 182624  4880 ?        Ssl  15:52   0:22 /usr/sbin/corosync
> root      1539  0.0  1.2 168144  3240 ?        S    15:52   0:00  \_ /usr/sbin/corosync
> root      1540  0.0  1.2 168144  3240 ?        S    15:52   0:00  \_ /usr/sbin/corosync
> root      1541  0.0  1.2 168144  3240 ?        S    15:52   0:00  \_ /usr/sbin/corosync
> root      1542  0.0  1.2 168144  3240 ?        S    15:52   0:00  \_ /usr/sbin/corosync
> root      1543  0.0  1.2 168144  3240 ?        S    15:52   0:00  \_ /usr/sbin/corosync
> root      1544  0.0  1.2 168144  3240 ?        S    15:52   0:00  \_ /usr/sbin/corosync
>
>
> From what I see in the howto, the output should be something like this:
>
>
> root     29980  0.0  0.8  44304  3808 ?        Ssl  20:55   0:00 /usr/sbin/corosync
> root     29986  0.0  2.4  10812 10812 ?        SLs  20:55   0:00  \_ /usr/lib/heartbeat/stonithd
> 102      29987  0.0  0.8  13012  3804 ?        S    20:55   0:00  \_ /usr/lib/heartbeat/cib
> root     29988  0.0  0.4   5444  1800 ?        S    20:55   0:00  \_ /usr/lib/heartbeat/lrmd
> 102      29989  0.0  0.5  12364  2368 ?        S    20:55   0:00  \_ /usr/lib/heartbeat/attrd
> 102      29990  0.0  0.5   8604  2304 ?        S    20:55   0:00  \_ /usr/lib/heartbeat/pengine
> 102      29991  0.0  0.6  12648  3080 ?        S    20:55   0:00  \_ /usr/lib/heartbeat/crmd
>
>
>
> I also tried compiling Pacemaker using these [2] steps, but I get the
> same result.
>
>
>
> Thanks in advance for your reply.
>
> Regards,
> Daniel
>
> [1] http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Debian_Lenny_HowTo
> [2] http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Install#Building_from_Source
> --
> Daniel Bareiro - GNU/Linux registered user #188.598
> Proudly running Debian GNU/Linux with uptime:
> 06:39:43 up 70 days,  7:06, 10 users,  load average: 0.27, 0.16, 0.10
>
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
>
> iEYEARECAAYFAk0RyFMACgkQZpa/GxTmHTdq2gCeOqGj1PyjqJ+bcvIcuhmJKmSw
> nHsAoI4PhhYTW4v5jjq0JCdIfxOyl/PH
> =sAH7
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>
> _______________________________________________
> Pacemaker mailing list: Pacemaker [at] oss
> http://oss.clusterlabs.org/mailman/listinfo/pacemaker
>
> Project Home: http://www.clusterlabs.org
> Getting started: http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/Cluster_from_Scratch.pdf
> Bugs: http://developerbugs.linux-foundation.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Pacemaker
>
>

_______________________________________________
Pacemaker mailing list: Pacemaker [at] oss
http://oss.clusterlabs.org/mailman/listinfo/pacemaker

Project Home: http://www.clusterlabs.org
Getting started: http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/Cluster_from_Scratch.pdf
Bugs: http://developerbugs.linux-foundation.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Pacemaker


daniel-listas at gmx

Dec 23, 2010, 3:12 PM

Post #3 of 4 (1214 views)
Permalink
Re: Problems with Pacemaker + Corosync after reboot [In reply to]

On Wednesday, 22 December 2010 08:29:02 -0500,
Shravan Mishra wrote:

> Hi,

Hi, Shravan.

> What's happening is that corosync is forking but the exec is not
> happening.

And do you think that what is shown in the logs is consistent with what
is shown using ps?

> I used to see this problem in my case when syslog-ng process was not
> running.
>
> Try checking that and starting it and then start corosync.

Now I see that if I do a shutdown of the node that has the resource
(failover-ip), then this does not migrate to another node. By doing the
test I made sure Pacemaker + Corosync are functioning correctly on both
nodes before doing a shutdown of Atlantis.

Before making a shutdown of Atlantis:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
daedalus:~# crm_mon --one-shot
============
Last updated: Thu Dec 23 19:24:09 2010
Stack: openais
Current DC: atlantis - partition with quorum
Version: 1.0.9-74392a28b7f31d7ddc86689598bd23114f58978b
2 Nodes configured, 2 expected votes
1 Resources configured.
============

Online: [ atlantis daedalus ]

failover-ip (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr): Started atlantis
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

After doing a shutdown of Atlantis:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
daedalus:~# crm_mon --one-shot
============
Last updated: Thu Dec 23 19:25:44 2010
Stack: openais
Current DC: daedalus - partition WITHOUT quorum
Version: 1.0.9-74392a28b7f31d7ddc86689598bd23114f58978b
2 Nodes configured, 2 expected votes
1 Resources configured.
============

Online: [ daedalus ]
OFFLINE: [ atlantis ]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here I'm using a configuration like the one presented in the wiki [1].

I am also noting that after the Atlantis launch, corosync makes the fork
without exec (as we assume from what I showed in the previous mail) and
only now is when the resource migrates to Daedalus:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
daedalus:~# crm_mon --one-shot
============
Last updated: Thu Dec 23 19:49:11 2010
Stack: openais
Current DC: daedalus - partition with quorum
Version: 1.0.9-74392a28b7f31d7ddc86689598bd23114f58978b
2 Nodes configured, 2 expected votes
1 Resources configured.
============

Online: [ daedalus ]
OFFLINE: [ atlantis ]

failover-ip (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr): Started daedalus
-----------------------------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------------------------
atlantis:~# crm_mon --one-shot

Connection to cluster failed: connection failed
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried doing a "corosync stop", but the processes are not closed:

atlantis:~# ps auxf
[...]
root 1564 0.0 1.2 168144 3240 ? S 19:38 0:00 /usr/sbin/corosync
root 1565 0.0 1.2 168144 3240 ? S 19:38 0:00 /usr/sbin/corosync
root 1566 0.0 1.2 168144 3240 ? S 19:38 0:00 /usr/sbin/corosync
root 1567 0.0 1.2 168144 3240 ? S 19:38 0:00 /usr/sbin/corosync
root 1568 0.0 1.2 168144 3240 ? S 19:38 0:00 /usr/sbin/corosync
root 1569 0.0 1.2 168144 3240 ? S 19:38 0:00 /usr/sbin/corosync


The only way I found to correctly start corosync is doing a "pkill -9
corosync" and "corosync start":


atlantis:~# ps auxf
[...]
root 2120 0.2 1.9 134288 5060 ? Ssl 19:59 0:00 /usr/sbin/corosync
root 2128 0.0 4.5 76028 11600 ? SLs 19:59 0:00 \_ /usr/lib/heartbeat/stonithd
105 2129 0.1 2.0 79104 5120 ? S 19:59 0:00 \_ /usr/lib/heartbeat/cib
root 2130 0.0 0.8 71580 2108 ? S 19:59 0:00 \_ /usr/lib/heartbeat/lrmd
105 2131 0.0 1.3 79968 3340 ? S 19:59 0:00 \_ /usr/lib/heartbeat/attrd
105 2132 0.0 1.1 80332 2892 ? S 19:59 0:00 \_ /usr/lib/heartbeat/pengine
105 2133 0.0 1.4 86216 3764 ? S 19:59 0:00 \_ /usr/lib/heartbeat/crmd


After this, the resource automatically migrates back to Atlantis:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
daedalus:~# crm_mon --one-shot
============
Last updated: Thu Dec 23 20:03:18 2010
Stack: openais
Current DC: daedalus - partition with quorum
Version: 1.0.9-74392a28b7f31d7ddc86689598bd23114f58978b
2 Nodes configured, 2 expected votes
1 Resources configured.
============

Online: [ atlantis daedalus ]

failover-ip (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr): Started atlantis
-----------------------------------------------------------------------


Any idea how to fix this problem with Corosync?

Why to do a shutdown of Atlantis the resource does not migrate to
Daedalus?



Thanks for your reply.

Regards,
Daniel

[1] http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Debian_Lenny_HowTo
--
Daniel Bareiro - GNU/Linux registered user #188.598
Proudly running Debian GNU/Linux with uptime:
17:52:45 up 71 days, 18:19, 10 users, load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.03
Attachments: signature.asc (0.19 KB)


shravan.mishra at gmail

Dec 24, 2010, 2:47 PM

Post #4 of 4 (1281 views)
Permalink
Re: Problems with Pacemaker + Corosync after reboot [In reply to]

HI,

Your configuration is straightforward, nothing out of the ordinary.

Make sure that when your other box comes up from offline, syslog-ng is
started before corosync. Because it appears that when you kill all the
process and restart by that time syslog-ng has started and everything comes
up properly.

Your resource will migrate back because there is no reason for it to to
stick there i.e. resource-stickiness.

You might want to look into how to get resource stickiness which may mean
enhancing your config a little more than what you have now. Configuration
manual explains it very nicely.

There is a tool called ptest you can use it to get the scores which
determines the stickiness for e.g. you can experiment with different
resource-stickiness values and then do

ptest -sL to look at the score.

You will have to go a bit deeper than your vanilla config to understand and
also read the manual.


Thanks
-Shravan


O n Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 6:12 PM, Daniel Bareiro <daniel-listas [at] gmx>
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 22 December 2010 08:29:02 -0500,
> Shravan Mishra wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>
> Hi, Shravan.
>
>> What's happening is that corosync is forking but the exec is not
>> happening.
>
> And do you think that what is shown in the logs is consistent with what
> is shown using ps?
>
>> I used to see this problem in my case when syslog-ng process was not
>> running.
>>
>> Try checking that and starting it and then start corosync.
>
> Now I see that if I do a shutdown of the node that has the resource
> (failover-ip), then this does not migrate to another node. By doing the
> test I made sure Pacemaker + Corosync are functioning correctly on both
> nodes before doing a shutdown of Atlantis.
>
> Before making a shutdown of Atlantis:
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
> daedalus:~# crm_mon --one-shot
> ============
> Last updated: Thu Dec 23 19:24:09 2010
> Stack: openais
> Current DC: atlantis - partition with quorum
> Version: 1.0.9-74392a28b7f31d7ddc86689598bd23114f58978b
> 2 Nodes configured, 2 expected votes
> 1 Resources configured.
> ============
>
> Online: [ atlantis daedalus ]
>
> failover-ip (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr): Started atlantis
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> After doing a shutdown of Atlantis:
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
> daedalus:~# crm_mon --one-shot
> ============
> Last updated: Thu Dec 23 19:25:44 2010
> Stack: openais
> Current DC: daedalus - partition WITHOUT quorum
> Version: 1.0.9-74392a28b7f31d7ddc86689598bd23114f58978b
> 2 Nodes configured, 2 expected votes
> 1 Resources configured.
> ============
>
> Online: [ daedalus ]
> OFFLINE: [ atlantis ]
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Here I'm using a configuration like the one presented in the wiki [1].
>
> I am also noting that after the Atlantis launch, corosync makes the fork
> without exec (as we assume from what I showed in the previous mail) and
> only now is when the resource migrates to Daedalus:
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
> daedalus:~# crm_mon --one-shot
> ============
> Last updated: Thu Dec 23 19:49:11 2010
> Stack: openais
> Current DC: daedalus - partition with quorum
> Version: 1.0.9-74392a28b7f31d7ddc86689598bd23114f58978b
> 2 Nodes configured, 2 expected votes
> 1 Resources configured.
> ============
>
> Online: [ daedalus ]
> OFFLINE: [ atlantis ]
>
> failover-ip (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr): Started daedalus
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
> atlantis:~# crm_mon --one-shot
>
> Connection to cluster failed: connection failed
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> I tried doing a "corosync stop", but the processes are not closed:
>
> atlantis:~# ps auxf
> [...]
> root 1564 0.0 1.2 168144 3240 ? S 19:38 0:00
/usr/sbin/corosync
> root 1565 0.0 1.2 168144 3240 ? S 19:38 0:00
/usr/sbin/corosync
> root 1566 0.0 1.2 168144 3240 ? S 19:38 0:00
/usr/sbin/corosync
> root 1567 0.0 1.2 168144 3240 ? S 19:38 0:00
/usr/sbin/corosync
> root 1568 0.0 1.2 168144 3240 ? S 19:38 0:00
/usr/sbin/corosync
> root 1569 0.0 1.2 168144 3240 ? S 19:38 0:00
/usr/sbin/corosync
>
>
> The only way I found to correctly start corosync is doing a "pkill -9
> corosync" and "corosync start":
>
>
> atlantis:~# ps auxf
> [...]
> root 2120 0.2 1.9 134288 5060 ? Ssl 19:59 0:00
/usr/sbin/corosync
> root 2128 0.0 4.5 76028 11600 ? SLs 19:59 0:00 \_
/usr/lib/heartbeat/stonithd
> 105 2129 0.1 2.0 79104 5120 ? S 19:59 0:00 \_
/usr/lib/heartbeat/cib
> root 2130 0.0 0.8 71580 2108 ? S 19:59 0:00 \_
/usr/lib/heartbeat/lrmd
> 105 2131 0.0 1.3 79968 3340 ? S 19:59 0:00 \_
/usr/lib/heartbeat/attrd
> 105 2132 0.0 1.1 80332 2892 ? S 19:59 0:00 \_
/usr/lib/heartbeat/pengine
> 105 2133 0.0 1.4 86216 3764 ? S 19:59 0:00 \_
/usr/lib/heartbeat/crmd
>
>
> After this, the resource automatically migrates back to Atlantis:
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
> daedalus:~# crm_mon --one-shot
> ============
> Last updated: Thu Dec 23 20:03:18 2010
> Stack: openais
> Current DC: daedalus - partition with quorum
> Version: 1.0.9-74392a28b7f31d7ddc86689598bd23114f58978b
> 2 Nodes configured, 2 expected votes
> 1 Resources configured.
> ============
>
> Online: [ atlantis daedalus ]
>
> failover-ip (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr): Started atlantis
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> Any idea how to fix this problem with Corosync?
>
> Why to do a shutdown of Atlantis the resource does not migrate to
> Daedalus?
>
>
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> Regards,
> Daniel
>
> [1] http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Debian_Lenny_HowTo
> --
> Daniel Bareiro - GNU/Linux registered user #188.598
> Proudly running Debian GNU/Linux with uptime:
> 17:52:45 up 71 days, 18:19, 10 users, load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.03
>
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
>
> iEYEARECAAYFAk0T11kACgkQZpa/GxTmHTejywCfdVBAfru12t1LL8kvDiSCYGpJ
> c9YAnjlbFMF9NzFWKCsA1vkzdCfOCmJr
> =7Gh3
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>
> _______________________________________________
> Pacemaker mailing list: Pacemaker [at] oss
> http://oss.clusterlabs.org/mailman/listinfo/pacemaker
>
> Project Home: http://www.clusterlabs.org
> Getting started: http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/Cluster_from_Scratch.pdf
> Bugs:
http://developerbugs.linux-foundation.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Pacemaker
>
>

Linux-HA pacemaker RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded
 
 


Interested in having your list archived? Contact Gossamer Threads
 
  Web Applications & Managed Hosting Powered by Gossamer Threads Inc.