Mailing List Archive: Linux-HA: HA-WG-Technical

Antw: Re: Finished my first RA (ocf:xola:saprouter)

Linux-HA ha-wg-technical RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

Ulrich.Windl at rz

Jul 8, 2011, 8:00 AM

Nachricht <4E16E40A.4020604 [at] linbit>:
> On 07/08/2011 12:56 PM, Ulrich Windl wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have finished my first OCF RA named "ocf:xola:saprouter" (and it actually
> runs in one of our clusters). I have built RPMs for SLES11 SP1 (noarch). So
> if anybody is wanting to have a look, I can provide the RPMs and SRPM.
> >
> > Here's the info from XML:
>
> How about showing us the code? Preferably on a github repo of yours, but
> dropbox or pastebin will do for the moment as well.

Sorry: All Intranet, only EMail without problems. Anything else will require download/upload to a movable media.

I can send yout the SRPM if you like (about 8kB).

Regards,
Ulrich

florian.haas at linbit

Jul 8, 2011, 8:05 AM

Re: Antw: Re: Finished my first RA (ocf:xola:saprouter) [In reply to]

On 07/08/2011 05:00 PM, Ulrich Windl wrote:
>> How about showing us the code? Preferably on a github repo of yours, but
>> dropbox or pastebin will do for the moment as well.
>
> Sorry: All Intranet, only EMail without problems. Anything else will require download/upload to a movable media.

Why not post the RA here then?

Florian
Attachments: signature.asc (0.26 KB)

Ulrich.Windl at rz

Jul 8, 2011, 8:19 AM

Re: Antw: Re: Finished my first RA (ocf:xola:saprouter) [In reply to]

Nachricht <4E171CAB.2070809 [at] linbit>:
> On 07/08/2011 05:00 PM, Ulrich Windl wrote:
> >> How about showing us the code? Preferably on a github repo of yours, but
> >> dropbox or pastebin will do for the moment as well.
> >
> > Sorry: All Intranet, only EMail without problems. Anything else will
> require download/upload to a movable media.
>
> Why not post the RA here then?

You want it, you get it! See attachment.

Enjoy your week end!

> Florian

Attachments: resource-agents-xola-0.0-0.8.src.rpm (8.18 KB)

Linux-HA ha-wg-technical RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded