Mailing List Archive: Linux-HA: HA-WG-Technical

Re: [Linux-ha-dev] resource agents 3.9.1rc1 release

Linux-HA ha-wg-technical RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

keisuke.mori+ha at gmail

Jun 8, 2011, 10:21 PM

Re: [Linux-ha-dev] resource agents 3.9.1rc1 release

Sorry, resending this...

2011/6/8 Digimer <linux [at] alteeve>:
> On 06/08/2011 09:48 AM, Florian Haas wrote:
>> I realize I'm bikeshedding, but my preference would be for 3.9 for this
>> one, and 4.0 to implement the new standard. Like Fabio originally suggested.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Florian
>
> Given that "x.0" has long meant "new stuff", I'd like to stick with the
> 3.9.x.

About the bikeshed's color:) I don't mind either one,
I just wanted to know what's the reason behind and now all clear for me.

Keisuke MORI