Mailing List Archive: Linux-HA: Dev

Re: patch: RA conntrackd: Request state info on startup

Linux-HA dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

dejan at suse

Jul 18, 2012, 9:26 AM

Re: patch: RA conntrackd: Request state info on startup

Hey Dominik,

Long time!

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 11:45:08AM +0200, Dominik Klein wrote:
> Hi people
>
> currently doing another conntrackd project and therefore using the
> code once again (jippie :)). Found a minor issue:
>
> When the active host is fenced and returns to the cluster, it does not
> request the current connection tracking states. Therefore state
> information might be lost. This patch fixes that. Any comments?

I'm not sure what do you mean by "active host". A node which is
running conntrackd or a node which is running conntrackd master
instance?

> Successfully tested with debian squeeze version 0.9.14.

Looks OK to me. I'll push it to the repository.

Cheers,

Dejan

> Regards
> Dominik

dominik.klein at googlemail

Jul 24, 2012, 2:02 AM

Re: patch: RA conntrackd: Request state info on startup [In reply to]

>> currently doing another conntrackd project and therefore using the
>> Found a minor issue:
>>
>> When the active host is fenced and returns to the cluster, it does not
>> request the current connection tracking states. Therefore state
>> information might be lost. This patch fixes that. Any comments?
>
> I'm not sure what do you mean by "active host". A node which is
> running conntrackd or a node which is running conntrackd master
> instance?

Erm, yeah. Sorry for not being precise. I mean the node running the
master instance.

>> Successfully tested with debian squeeze version 0.9.14.
>
> Looks OK to me. I'll push it to the repository.

Thanks.

Dominik