Mailing List Archive: Linux-HA: Dev

sbd spinoff from cluster-glue

Linux-HA dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

florian at hastexo

Jun 1, 2012, 7:16 AM

sbd spinoff from cluster-glue

Dejan, Lars,

is it confirmed from your end that sbd is moving out of cluster-glue?
If so, it would be nice if we could get an cluster-glue release with
sbd removed, and a release of standalone sbd, so packagers can fix the
relevant distro packages up properly.

Cheers,
Florian

--
Need help with High Availability?
http://www.hastexo.com/now

lmb at suse

Jun 1, 2012, 7:18 AM

Re: sbd spinoff from cluster-glue [In reply to]

On 2012-06-01T16:16:20, Florian Haas <florian [at] hastexo> wrote:

> Dejan, Lars,
>
> is it confirmed from your end that sbd is moving out of cluster-glue?
> If so, it would be nice if we could get an cluster-glue release with
> sbd removed, and a release of standalone sbd, so packagers can fix the
> relevant distro packages up properly.

I didn't want to interfere with Dejan's current release of cluster-glue.

The next release will have sbd removed, and by then I'll also have had
time to finish up the other stuff such as readme, packaging, and quite
probably more bug fixing ;-)

Regards,
Lars

--