Mailing List Archive: Linux-HA: Dev

mysql RA fixes merged

Linux-HA dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

florian.haas at linbit

mysql RA fixes merged

Hello,

I've merged and pushed a number of fixes to master/slave replication in
the mysql RA, contributed by Marek Marczykowski. I've deliberately left
out Raoul Bhatia's retab patch out though, those "janitor" patches
usually make debugging harder if we do run into issues. We can always
merge that patch later.

I've also fixed the commit messages to be prefixed with "mysql". Marek,
could you please rebase your github repo against current upstream.
Thanks for the contribution!

Recent commit history is here:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/commits/master/heartbeat/mysql

Testing credit goes to Raoul and Dejan. Thanks to you too.

Cheers,
Florian
Attachments: signature.asc (0.26 KB)

r.bhatia at ipax

Re: [Pacemaker] mysql RA fixes merged [In reply to]

On 05/30/2011 04:18 PM, Florian Haas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've merged and pushed a number of fixes to master/slave replication in
> the mysql RA, contributed by Marek Marczykowski. I've deliberately left
> out Raoul Bhatia's retab patch out though, those "janitor" patches
> usually make debugging harder if we do run into issues. We can always
> merge that patch later.
>
> I've also fixed the commit messages to be prefixed with "mysql". Marek,
> could you please rebase your github repo against current upstream.
> Thanks for the contribution!

thank you for your work!
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc. email. r.bhatia [at] ipax
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OG web. http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11 email. office [at] ipax
1190 Wien tel. +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien fax. +43 1 3670030 15