Mailing List Archive: Linux: Kernel

New location of Namesys software

Linux kernel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

edward.shishkin at gmail

New location of Namesys software

Hi everyone.

I would like to inform that kernel.org administration
kindly provided us space for the following projects:
. reiserfsprogs
. reiser4 patches against vanilla kernels
. reiser4progs

The mentioned projects can be found here:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/edward/

All updates will be announced at reiserfs-devel mailing list.

Thanks,
Edward.
the body of a message to majordomo [at] vger

edward.shishkin at gmail

Re: New location of Namesys software [In reply to]

Edward Shishkin wrote:

> Hi everyone.
>
> I would like to inform that kernel.org administration
> kindly provided us space for the following projects:
> . reiserfsprogs
> . reiser4 patches against vanilla kernels
> . reiser4progs
>
> The mentioned projects can be found here:
> http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/edward/

Userspace utilities have been moved to another place:

Reiser4progs:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/fs/reiser4

Reiserfsprogs:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/fs/reiserfs

Thanks,
Edward.
the body of a message to majordomo [at] vger

akpm at linux-foundation

Re: New location of Namesys software [In reply to]

> On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 03:38:30 +0400 Edward Shishkin <edward.shishkin [at] gmail> wrote:
> Hi everyone.
>
> I would like to inform that kernel.org administration
> kindly provided us space for the following projects:
> . reiserfsprogs
> . reiser4 patches against vanilla kernels
> . reiser4progs
>
> The mentioned projects can be found here:
> http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/edward/
>
> All updates will be announced at reiserfs-devel mailing list.

Please send an update to ./MAINTAINERS?

Re: New location of Namesys software [In reply to]

Andrew Morton wrote:

>>On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 03:38:30 +0400 Edward Shishkin <edward.shishkin [at] gmail> wrote:
>>Hi everyone.
>>
>>I would like to inform that kernel.org administration
>>kindly provided us space for the following projects:
>>. reiserfsprogs
>>. reiser4 patches against vanilla kernels
>>. reiser4progs
>>
>>The mentioned projects can be found here:
>>http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/edward/
>>
>>All updates will be announced at reiserfs-devel mailing list.
>>

>Please send an update to ./MAINTAINERS?

Ok, no probs,
all relevant people will be cc-ed.

Edward.