Mailing List Archive: Linux: Kernel

linux-next: fate of the ecryptfs tree

Linux kernel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

sfr at canb

linux-next: fate of the ecryptfs tree

Hi Tyler,

I am just wondering about the fate of the ecryptfs tree. The most recent
commit to that tree is dated Feb 11 and seems to have been included in
Linus' tree as a different commit.
Stephen Rothwell sfr [at] canb

tyhicks at canonical

Jun 1, 2012, 4:41 PM

Re: linux-next: fate of the ecryptfs tree [In reply to]

On 2012-05-31 14:41:15, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Tyler,
>
> I am just wondering about the fate of the ecryptfs tree. The most recent
> commit to that tree is dated Feb 11 and seems to have been included in
> Linus' tree as a different commit.

My next branch has become stale. Sorry about that! I haven't been doing
much development on the kernel side in the last couple months. That will
soon change, as I have a few bug fixes in the works and I know of a
contribution or two that should surface shortly.

In the meantime, I've just pushed the HEAD of Linus' tree to my next
branch to clean things up.

Tyler
Attachments: signature.asc (0.82 KB)

sfr at canb

Jun 1, 2012, 8:37 PM

Re: linux-next: fate of the ecryptfs tree [In reply to]

Hi Tyler,

On Fri, 1 Jun 2012 16:41:55 -0700 Tyler Hicks <tyhicks [at] canonical> wrote:

> On 2012-05-31 14:41:15, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> >
> > I am just wondering about the fate of the ecryptfs tree. The most recent
> > commit to that tree is dated Feb 11 and seems to have been included in
> > Linus' tree as a different commit.
>
> My next branch has become stale. Sorry about that! I haven't been doing
> much development on the kernel side in the last couple months. That will
> soon change, as I have a few bug fixes in the works and I know of a
> contribution or two that should surface shortly.

Thanks for that.

> In the meantime, I've just pushed the HEAD of Linus' tree to my next
> branch to clean things up.

Excellent.