Mailing List Archive: Linux: Kernel

People with CMD646 IDE controllers?

Linux kernel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

davem at dm

People with CMD646 IDE controllers?

Could someone who has one of these in a PC machine with UltraDMA
capable drives, do the following and send me the output?
Just boot up, and using Matin's pciutils "lspci" utility, run
"lspci -xx" for the CMD646 device and send that output to me.
Thanks, it would help a lot.
Later,
David S. Miller
davem [at] dm
-
the body of a message to majordomo [at] vger

Linux kernel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded