Mailing List Archive: ivtv: users
[ivtv-devel] Pondering if it is worth moderating these lists any more..

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

f-myth-users at media

[ivtv-devel] Pondering if it is worth moderating these lists any more..

I sent a message offlist to John already, basically saying I'm still
100% PVR-x50 because I record from cable boxes in SD. I appreciate
being able to see both user and development-side things to know how
well this hardware is being supported, and I'd rather I didn't have
to scan lots of traffic on other lists that would include this as a
subset, so I'd be in favor of keeping both lists as they are.

I maintain a number of lists myself, and recognize that dealing with
spam is the death of many of them, though. Maybe it would be worth
checking less frequently unless it looks like there's traffic on them?

I really appreciate the work that John's put in on this.