Mailing List Archive: ivtv: users

Re: [REGRESSION: wm8775, ivtv] Please revert commit

ivtv users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

ivtv at webhounds

Mar 18, 2011, 9:54 AM

Re: [REGRESSION: wm8775, ivtv] Please revert commit

Howdy all,
How do I found out what kernel the patches in the thread below were
applied to?

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/ivtv/users/41252

Thanks,

Scott

eric at lisaneric

Mar 18, 2011, 11:21 AM

Re: [REGRESSION: wm8775, ivtv] Please revert commit [In reply to]

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 12:54 PM, Scott Harris <ivtv [at] webhounds> wrote:
> Howdy all,
>    How do I found out what kernel the patches in the thread below were
> applied to?
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/ivtv/users/41252

IIRC, this went into the official 2.6.36 build. You can check in
Linus' git tree.

Eric