Mailing List Archive: ivtv: users

Re: [ivtv-devel] List moderator going on vacation.

ivtv users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

hverkuil at xs4all

Nov 12, 2009, 8:27 AM

Re: [ivtv-devel] List moderator going on vacation.

Hi John,

> Hi all,
>
> I will be on vacation to Cozumel Mexico from this Friday evening till
> some the 23rd of November. I may check in 1 or 2 evenings but I will
> be limited in the time I can spend on this since I probably will have
> to pay $0.10 or more per minute at the resort for internet access
> (well at least I did last year..) At this point more than 80% of
> email I have to process is SPAM anyways so this probably will not
> affect much.

Enjoy your vacation and thank you very much for doing this job!

Regards,

Hans

> Thanks,
> John M. Drescher

drescherjm at gmail

Nov 12, 2009, 8:57 AM

Re: [ivtv-devel] List moderator going on vacation. [In reply to]

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 11:27 AM, Hans Verkuil <hverkuil [at] xs4all> wrote:
> Hi John,
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I will be on vacation to Cozumel Mexico from this Friday evening till
>> some the 23rd of  November. I may check in 1 or 2 evenings but I will
>> be limited in the time I can spend on this since I probably will have
>> to pay $0.10 or more per minute at the resort for internet access
>> (well at least I did last year..)  At this point more than 80% of
>> email I have to process is SPAM anyways so this probably will not
>> affect much.
>
> Enjoy your vacation

Thanks, I find it very refreshing to step away from the technical
world and especially the paying software development job for a few
days.

>and thank you very much for doing this job!

You are welcome.

John