Mailing List Archive: ivtv: users

Mailing list migration finished

ivtv users RSS feed   Index | Previous | View Threaded

Axel.Thimm at ATrpms

Sep 26, 2005, 5:47 PM

On Mon, Sep 26, 2005 at 05:18:48PM +0200, Axel Thimm wrote:
> the mailing lists are being moved. This is the last message posted.
>
> Please wait until the list migration is complete, you will get another
> mail on the new lists.

And it's finished already.

Please use

ivtv-devel [at] ivtvdriver and
ivtv-users [at] ivtvdriver

for posting. The is also ivtv-commits which contains ticket
notifications and svn commits. All lists can be accessed from