Mailing List Archive: ivtv: devel

Toshiba Qosmio DVB-T/Analog and Leadtek PVR2100

ivtv devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

awalls at radix

Oct 4, 2008, 4:45 PM

Toshiba Qosmio DVB-T/Analog and Leadtek PVR2100

Dusan,

I have an entry for the Toshiba Qosmio internal DVB-T/Analog card here:

http://linuxtv.org/hg/~awalls/v4l-dvb

I have no idea how well it will work. See if you can get S-Video or
Composite to work first.

Having pictures of the card or a list of chips used on the card would
help me add better support. Toshiba also has a portal where developers
can request information:

http://linux.toshiba-dme.co.jp/linux/eng/develop.htm

So if you let me know how preliminary testing goes and are willing to
work as a tester/experimenter on getting your Qosmio better supported, I
can ask Toshiba for more information.

All,

I've decided that when I have minimal support for cards now, working or
not, I'm going to ask to have them put into the main repository for
inclusion into the kernel anyway. These definitions for the Qosmio and
PVR2100, which have no testing behind them, will go there soon.

Hopefully by casting a wider net, more testing help or outright patches
will appear. :)

Regards,
Andy