Mailing List Archive: ivtv: devel

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ivtv/

ivtv devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

md001 at gmx

Aug 18, 2008, 1:44 PM

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ivtv/

Just found this site through Google.
There are very old 0.3x drivers. No mention of the current home page.

I suggest to fully remove this site.

@ Axel Thimm: You are mentioned as an admin. Can you delete or update the
site?

Axel.Thimm at ATrpms

Aug 19, 2008, 1:43 AM

Re: http://sourceforge.net/projects/ivtv/ [In reply to]

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 10:44:38PM +0200, Martin Dauskardt wrote:
> Just found this site through Google.
> There are very old 0.3x drivers. No mention of the current home page.
>
> I suggest to fully remove this site.
>
> @ Axel Thimm: You are mentioned as an admin. Can you delete or update the
> site?

I can, but I'd let Hans & friends decide on its fate - I'm more of a
pawn here :)

I changed the description of the sf site to point to ivtvdriver.org.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

hverkuil at xs4all

Aug 20, 2008, 12:21 PM

Re: http://sourceforge.net/projects/ivtv/ [In reply to]

Hi all,

On Tuesday 19 August 2008 10:43:21 Axel Thimm wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 10:44:38PM +0200, Martin Dauskardt wrote:
> > Just found this site through Google.
> > There are very old 0.3x drivers. No mention of the current home
> > page.
> >
> > I suggest to fully remove this site.
> >
> > @ Axel Thimm: You are mentioned as an admin. Can you delete or
> > update the site?
>
> I can, but I'd let Hans & friends decide on its fate - I'm more of a
> pawn here :)
>
> I changed the description of the sf site to point to ivtvdriver.org.

I've taken a quick look at this and I propose to delete it. Are there
any objections?

If there are no objections then I propose that Axel deletes it after
September 1st.

Regards,

Hans