Mailing List Archive: iptables: User

problems with LOG target

iptables user RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

themibur at yahoo

Aug 1, 2001, 8:11 AM

problems with LOG target

Hi,

I have a strange 'problem' since i've upgraded a RH 7.x box to kernel 2.4.7.
I downloaded iptables with CVS this morning and patched the kernel with
'pending patches' and the irc nat connection tracking module from
'patch-o-matic'. All netfilter options are kernel modules.

I use verbose log-level arguments like this :

[root [at] electr /root]# iptables -A FORWARD -j LOG --log-level info
iptables v1.2.2: log-level `info' ambiguous
Try `iptables -h' or 'iptables --help' for more information.

Mmm. If I try numeric equivalents (--log-level 6) it works.

Bug?

Regards.
Micha

iptables user RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded