Mailing List Archive: iptables: User
Iptables disconnect users

Index | Previous | View Flat

iptables at sisbaires

Mar 14, 1997, 9:28 AM

Iptables disconnect users

Hi, Im having a problem with my iptables.
Some users lost connection when they use the iptables as the
Example, they connect with the msn messenger and after some time (a
few minuts) the conection go down, and then after a few minuts they
reconnect automatically. This happend with others applications too, not
only with messenger.
Can this be a problem with ram memory?
May be someone had experienced the same problem and can help me.
Thanks in advance.

Subject User Time
Iptables disconnect users iptables at sisbaires Mar 14, 1997, 9:28 AM

  Index | Previous | View Flat