Mailing List Archive: iptables: Devel

FYI: Solved a dynamic linking loader issues with iptables,libiptc

iptables devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

lirui.zhu at visiongateway

Sep 19, 2007, 12:51 AM

FYI: Solved a dynamic linking loader issues with iptables,libiptc

Hi, Jseper:

I have a problem which you have solved.
Error:Couldn't load target 'standard': /lib/iptc/iptables/libipt_standard.so:undefined symbol: register_target.From:I use Java(JNI) to call iptables-standalone.c's do_command with libiptc.I use following command to compile.gcc -Wall -Wunused -rdynamic -DIPTABLES_VERSION=\"1.3.6\" iptc_MediatorImpl.c -o libiptc_MediatorImpl.so -shared -I$JAVA_HOME/include -I$JAVA_HOME/include/linux/usr/lib/iptables.o /usr/lib/libiptc.a -ldlThanks a lot.lirui

iptables devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded