Mailing List Archive: iptables: Devel

[ANNOUNCE]: netfilter-devel and netfilter list moving to kernel.org

iptables devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

kaber at trash

Sep 12, 2007, 3:36 AM

[ANNOUNCE]: netfilter-devel and netfilter list moving to kernel.org

The netfilter and netfilter-devel mailinglists are moving
to kernel.org, you can subscribe to the new lists at:

http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#netfilter
http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#netfilter-devel

The transition details aren't fully worked out yet, we'll
probably subscribe the old lists to the new ones for about
a month, then turn them off.

PS: For those interested, there's an almost live updated webpage
with notes and pictures from the netfilter workshop at:

http://nfws.inl.fr/en/

Cheers,
Patrick

kaber at trash

Sep 12, 2007, 3:36 AM

[ANNOUNCE]: netfilter-devel and netfilter list moving to kernel.org [In reply to]

The netfilter and netfilter-devel mailinglists are moving
to kernel.org, you can subscribe to the new lists at:

http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#netfilter
http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#netfilter-devel

The transition details aren't fully worked out yet, we'll
probably subscribe the old lists to the new ones for about
a month, then turn them off.

PS: For those interested, there's an almost live updated webpage
with notes and pictures from the netfilter workshop at:

http://nfws.inl.fr/en/

Cheers,
Patrick

jengelh at computergmbh

Sep 12, 2007, 11:30 AM

Re: [ANNOUNCE]: netfilter-devel and netfilter list moving to kernel.org [In reply to]

On Sep 12 2007 12:36, Patrick McHardy wrote:
> The netfilter and netfilter-devel mailinglists are moving
> to kernel.org, you can subscribe to the new lists at:
>
> http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#netfilter
> http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#netfilter-devel
>
> The transition details aren't fully worked out yet, we'll
> probably subscribe the old lists to the new ones for about
> a month, then turn them off.
>
> PS: For those interested, there's an almost live updated webpage
> with notes and pictures from the netfilter workshop at:
>
> http://nfws.inl.fr/en/

Got an annotated group photo?
(lol @ that "I hate autoconf" shirt)

Jan
--

iptables devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded