kaber at trash
May 26, 2011, 9:53 AM
Post #1 of 1
The netfilter coreteam presents:
[ANNOUNCE]: Release of iptables-1.4.11
iptables version 1.4.10
the iptables release for the 2.6.39 kernels. Due to some mistakes
on my side we didn't have a release for longer than expected, so
this contains a rather large number of changes.
- various bugfixes, cleanups and documentation updates
- a new "guided option parser" from Jan, replacing a lot of the
open-coded option parsing by a data driven parser
- support for the current SET target as contained in 2.6.39
- support for the new devgroup match
- support for the new AUDIT target
- support for a new NFQUEUE bypass option, allowing to bypass the
queue if no userspace listener is present
- a new iptables option "-C" to check for existance of a rules
- a new xtables-multi binary which supports both IPv4 and IPv6
See the attached changelogs for the full list of changes.
Version 1.4.11 can be obtained from:
On behalf of the Netfilter Core Team.