Mailing List Archive: iptables: Announce

[ANNOUNCE] libnetfilter_log 1.0.0 release

iptables announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

pablo at netfilter

Jul 15, 2010, 5:17 AM

[ANNOUNCE] libnetfilter_log 1.0.0 release

Hi!

The Netfilter proudly project presents:

* libnetfilter_log-1.0.0

libnetfilter_log is a userspace library providing interface to packets
that have been logged by the kernel packet filter. It is is part of a
system that deprecates the old syslog/dmesg based packet logging.

This releases contains a new function to print logs in XML format and
the doxygen-based documentation. See Changelog for details.

You can find the documentation in doxygen format at:
http://www.netfilter.org/projects/libnetfilter_log/doxygen/

You can download it from:
http://www.netfilter.org/projects/libnetfilter_queue/downloads.html
ftp://ftp.netfilter.org/pub/libnetfilter_queue/

happy logging,
Pablo (on behalf of the Netfilter Core Team)
Attachments: changes-libnetfilter_log-1.0.0.txt (0.64 KB)

pablo at netfilter

Jul 16, 2010, 8:28 AM

Re: [ANNOUNCE] libnetfilter_log 1.0.0 release [In reply to]

On 16/07/10 12:50, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
> On Thursday 2010-07-15 14:17, Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> The Netfilter proudly project presents:
>>
>> * libnetfilter_log-1.0.0
>>
>> libnetfilter_log is a userspace library providing interface to packets
>> that have been logged by the kernel packet filter. It is is part of a
>> system that deprecates the old syslog/dmesg based packet logging.
>>
>> This releases contains a new function to print logs in XML format and
>> the doxygen-based documentation. See Changelog for details.
>>
>> You can find the documentation in doxygen format at:
>> http://www.netfilter.org/projects/libnetfilter_log/doxygen/
>>
>> You can download it from:
>> http://www.netfilter.org/projects/libnetfilter_queue/downloads.html
>> ftp://ftp.netfilter.org/pub/libnetfilter_queue/
>
> More like
> http://www.netfilter.org/projects/libnetfilter_log/downloads.html ;-)

Sorry, I didn't mangle the template appropriately.

iptables announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded