Mailing List Archive: iptables: Announce

New netfilter/iptables homepage

iptables announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

laforge at netfilter

Jan 13, 2004, 7:28 AM

New netfilter/iptables homepage

Hi!

I've just put the new (3rd incarnation) of the netfilter/iptables
homepage online.

The changes shouldn't be too visible to the user, as everything is
hidden behind the same layout as the old homepage.

However, the whole page is now built from docbook-website XML, which
should produce way cleaner results than our own cut+paste perlscript
template system.

The new homepage also features patch-o-matic-ng HTMLization. pomlist
has disappeared in favour of pom-ng.

If you find any broken links, please report them to
webmaster [at] netfilter, where I will take care of them.

- Harald Welte (netfilter core team)

P.S.: Yes, I know... our XSLT's don't yet produce fully-compliant XHTML
1.0. If anybody is more keen with all this buzzword-compatible 'web
technology' than I am - feel free to volunteer.

--
- Harald Welte <laforge [at] netfilter> http://www.netfilter.org/
on while IP was being designed." -- Paul Vixie

iptables announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded