Mailing List Archive: Interchange: users

automatic postage for printout?

Interchange users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

andrew at benevolent-tech

Jan 3, 2001, 12:35 AM

automatic postage for printout?

Hello,

This may be a bit over the horizon, but I would love to be able to generate
electronic postage that could be printed out along with the address info
for each order. This would cut out some currently painful manual steps in
the fulfilment process.

Obviously it would require an interface to the postage or shipping vendor.
Anyone gone down this path before?

Thanks,
- Andrew