Mailing List Archive: Interchange: users

Royal Mail shipping

Interchange users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

lyn at zolotek

Oct 28, 2011, 7:13 AM

Royal Mail shipping

These tags are for the RoyalMail in the UK.

royalmail_update.tag will create a database of all available shipping methods,
including tables for recorded and special delivery and for BFPO. It will also
create configuration files in dbconf/mysql and add relevant entries into
shipping.asc.

royalmail.tag will read this database.

To be found on http://kiwi.zolotek.net

--
Lyn St George
http://www.zolotek.net

phil.smith at phil-home

Re: Royal Mail shipping [In reply to]

>Subject: [ic] Royal Mail shipping
>
>These tags are for the RoyalMail in the UK.
>
>royalmail_update.tag will create a database of all available shipping
methods,
>including tables for recorded and special delivery and for BFPO. It will
also
>create configuration files in dbconf/mysql and add relevant entries into
>shipping.asc.
>
>royalmail.tag will read this database.
>
>To be found on http://kiwi.zolotek.net
>
>--
>Lyn St George
>http://www.zolotek.net

Lyn

I have been trying to find these tags on your site - but I cannot spot them.

Can you please re-post them?

If they need to be updated for the recent changes from Royal Mail - I am
willing to help is necessary.

Cheers

Phil.

lyn at zolotek

Re: Royal Mail shipping [In reply to]

I'm camping on the Cornish moors where the it's all rain, hail or cloud - so my solar chargers don't work properly and my phone keeps dying. When the sun stays for long enough I will transfer a working tag plus sql dumps.

Lyn St George

>These tags are for the RoyalMail in the UK.
>
>royalmail_update.tag will create a database of all available shipping
methods,
>including tables for recorded and special delivery and for BFPO. It will
also
>create configuration files in dbconf/mysql and add relevant entries into
>shipping.asc.
>
>royalmail.tag will read this database.
>
>To be found on http://kiwi.zolotek.net
>
>--
>Lyn St George
>http://www.zolotek.net

Lyn

I have been trying to find these tags on your site - but I cannot spot them.

Can you please re-post them?

If they need to be updated for the recent changes from Royal Mail - I am
willing to help is necessary.

Cheers

Phil.

gert at 3edge

Re: Royal Mail shipping [In reply to]

Sun - Cornish Moors - long enough? .. LoL :-)

Enjoy your outing!

CU,

Gert

_____

Re: Royal Mail shipping [In reply to]

>I'm camping on the Cornish moors where the it's all rain, hail or cloud - so my solar chargers don't work properly and my phone keeps dying. When the sun stays for long enough I will transfer a working tag plus sql dumps.

>Lyn St George

>>Subject: [ic] Royal Mail shipping
>>
>>These tags are for the RoyalMail in the UK.
>>
>>royalmail_update.tag will create a database of all available shipping methods,
>>including tables for recorded and special delivery and for BFPO. It will also
>>create configuration files in dbconf/mysql and add relevant entries into
>>shipping.asc.
> >
>>royalmail.tag will read this database.
> >
>>To be found on http://kiwi.zolotek.net

Hi Lyn

Did you ever get the chance to upload these tags?

Phil.

lyn at zolotek

Re: Royal Mail shipping [In reply to]

On Thursday 10 May 2012 13:20:49 Phil Smith wrote:
> Hi Lyn
>
> Did you ever get the chance to upload these tags?
>
> Phil.

I've now uploaded all the files necessary: royalmail.tag, royalmail_track.tag,
and a tarball of sql dumps, IC's mysql files and exported flat text files.
There is also a tarball consisting of the royalmail_update.tag plus the xls
file I made from the RoyalMail's data. Data is current for the new prices for
2012.

--
Lyn St George
eCommerce - build::support