Mailing List Archive: Interchange: users

Re: www.icdevgroup.org

Interchange users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jessica.smith at 3way-linking

Mar 28, 2012, 10:50 AM

Re: www.icdevgroup.org

Hi Again,

It's a 3-way link swap with your website http://www.icdevgroup.org. I'll give you two links in exchange for one from you.

3-way linking is a very effective link building strategy. Since you're getting the links from third party websites, they appear totally natural to search engines. Such inbound links help your website rank higher in Google and other search engines.

Visit http://3way-linking.org to submit your website.

Thanks,
Jessica Smith

Founder & CEO, TwinLinks