Mailing List Archive: Interchange: users
Free Webinar! Improve your Google ranking with 10 Free Tools

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

jm.seo.webinars at gmail

Mar 18, 2012, 9:26 PM

Free Webinar! Improve your Google ranking with 10 Free Tools

Hi,

I'd like to invite you to our upcoming free online seminar on the "Top 10
Free Tools for SEO / Google Rank" being held online in the next few weeks.

Register for this no obligation, no cost web event on Google / SEO -

http://www.smart-move-seo.com/1/mar19.html?interchange-users [at] icdevgroup

Do you know where your company stands on Google searches? Do you know how
to influence Google to get you to Page 1? Learn how, and learn the amazing
best SEO tools available (at no cost) at this informative and fun web
event.

This will not be your usual boring PowerPoint, nor a pure sales pitch. You
will learn each and every tool for Google / SEO. It will be well worth your time!

Thank you so much,

Jason McDonald
jm.seo.webinars [at] gmail

HEREDITY

..a procession of ancestors that stretches back a billion years to the Adam-Clan
or grasshopper or monkey from whom our race has been so tediously and ostentatiously
and unprofitably developed.
- Mark Twain

http://www.smart-move-seo.com/images/b/1.jpg ( contact info )
http://www.smart-move-seo.com/thank-you.html?interchange-users [at] icdevgroup ( stop subscriber )