Mailing List Archive: Interchange: users

product bundles

Interchange users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

cristi.braun at gmail

Mar 14, 2012, 6:30 AM

product bundles

Hi,

Is there a way of creating a product bundle (a collection of existing
products)? I'm thinking about something similar to what amazon is doing
with it's "Frequently Bought Together" feature, only that I want to be able
to set a price for the bundle without being restrained by the individual
products prices. Let's say I have product A with price P1 and product B
with price P2, and I want to also create a bundle containing the two
products, A and B, but the price of the bundle to be P3, not P1 + P2.

Thank you,
Cristian

cristi.braun at gmail

Mar 19, 2012, 7:36 AM

product bundles [In reply to]

Hi,

Is there a way of creating a product bundle (a collection of existing
products)? I'm thinking about something similar to what amazon is doing
with it's "Frequently Bought Together" feature, only that I want to be able
to set a price for the bundle without being restrained by the individual
products prices. Let's say I have product A with price P1 and product B
with price P2, and I want to also create a bundle containing the two
products, A and B, but the price of the bundle to be P3, not P1 + P2.

Thank you,
Cristian

racke at linuxia

Mar 20, 2012, 1:32 AM

Re: product bundles [In reply to]

On 03/19/2012 03:36 PM, cbraun3 > wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way of creating a product bundle (a collection of existing
> products)? I'm thinking about something similar to what amazon is doing
> with it's "Frequently Bought Together" feature, only that I want to be able
> to set a price for the bundle without being restrained by the individual
> products prices. Let's say I have product A with price P1 and product B
> with price P2, and I want to also create a bundle containing the two
> products, A and B, but the price of the bundle to be P3, not P1 + P2.

http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2012-March/053499.html

You already got an answer. Please comment on this one first before
resending your request.

Regards
Racke

Interchange Development Team

cristi.braun at gmail

Mar 21, 2012, 1:11 AM

Re: product bundles [In reply to]

http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2012-March/053499.html

> You already got an answer. Please comment on this one first before
> resending your request.
>
> Regards
> Racke
>
> --
> LinuXia Systems => http://www.linuxia.de/
> Expert Interchange Consulting and System Administration
> ICDEVGROUP => http://www.icdevgroup.org/
> Interchange Development Team

Thanks, missed that reply. Thanks Jure for clearing it up for me!

All the best,
Cristian

Interchange users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded