Mailing List Archive: Interchange: users
{Spam?} Re: Message: Attempt to order missing product code

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

lists at gmnet

Feb 10, 2012, 5:13 AM

On Fri, 2012-02-10 at 11:54 +0000, Lars Weinrich wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to Interchange and have a Problem with an existing installation:
>
> Very often I can't store products in the cart. I use the same way to store a product, sometimes it works, and sometimes the next second it does not work.
>
> In the error.log in the catalog-directory appears the following Message:
> Attempt to order missing product code: [...]
>
> I've traced the problem and sometimes (when the error occures) the Array $Vend::Cfg->{ProductFiles} is empty (and as a result the array @Vend::Productbase, too).
> When there is no problem the ProductFiles-Array contains 'products' and 'variants'.
>
> Informations about the system:
> Interchange V5.7.6
> Perl v5.8.8
> Linux (2.6.18-274.17.1.el5)
>
> Has anybody an idea how to solve the problem?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Lars

Does your cart just sometimes empty itself? Maybe check to see if you
have CookieDomain set? Does it happen between secure and non-secure
pages? Maybe you're loosing your session between these "servers?"
Rick