Mailing List Archive: Interchange: users

Interchange 5.6.3 is listed on Software Informer

Interchange users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

partners at informer

Jan 25, 2012, 12:44 AM

Interchange 5.6.3 is listed on Software Informer

Good day!

Software.informer.com would like to inform you that your product Interchange 5.6.3 is now listed on our web site http://interchange.software.informer.com/.

We would be grateful if you place link to us on your web site. On our part, we can place your program for a certain period of time into our block Today's Highlight. You can see this block on every page of our web site in the upper right corner.

We are on the list of the world's 500 most visited web sites. Our web site processes 2,4 million clicks and welcomes over 700 000 unique visitors every day.

Please, let me know if you are interested in our offer.
Best wishes,
Kasey Bloome