Mailing List Archive: Interchange: users

Inquiry

Interchange users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

interchange-users at interchange

Feb 25, 2002, 12:51 PM

Inquiry

Please I would like to know how can I upload the software without having to
use telnet?
What about the setting up without telnet?
Thanks,
Jones

interchange-users at interchange

Feb 25, 2002, 2:59 PM

Inquiry [In reply to]

"AROPA" <aropa [at] yahoo> writes:

> What about the setting up without telnet?

Running an IC site may be possible (assuming someone else installed it
and created you a catalog) without telnet/ssh; however, it would be
more difficult. If your ISP doesn't provide you with telnet/ssh find
a new one.
--
(__) Doug Alcorn (mailto:doug [at] lathi http://www.lathi.net)
oo / PGP 02B3 1E26 BCF2 9AAF 93F1 61D7 450C B264 3E63 D543

emailgrant at gmail

Jan 21, 2012, 10:00 AM

Re: inquiry [In reply to]

> Hello,
> I have developed an Access database that I would like to have web
> based, so that my clients can log in anywhere and use the software.
> Is this something interchange can help me with?  Can it be done with
> my existing intuit website?
> Thank you so much,
> Jennifer Rainer
> Rainer Strategic Solutions

Others here are much more knowledgeable than I am, but I'm
knowledgeable enough to know the answer to both questions is
definitely yes if you can edit the code of your existing website.

- Grant