Mailing List Archive: Interchange: users

Text::Query

Interchange users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

peter at pajamian

Nov 6, 2011, 2:45 AM

Text::Query

Wasn't someone here interested in adopting Text::Query to fix it? Is
that sttill on the table? We should get the ball rolling with that. I
understand the way to do it is try to contact the old author one more
time and CC modules [at] perl

Peter

gert at 3edge

Nov 6, 2011, 2:48 AM

Re: Text::Query [In reply to]

I think I tried to contact old authors and no response came .. Not sure if I
volunteered to adopting it, but if so I am de-volunteering with this
message. So whoever wants to take that over (in case it was me), go ahead!
:)

CU,

Gert

arogerso at uwaterloo

Nov 6, 2011, 8:21 AM

Re: Text::Query [In reply to]

On 2011-11-06, at 5:48 AM, Gert van der Spoel wrote:

> [...]

Is there a To Do / Bug list for this module? -Angus

racke at linuxia

Nov 6, 2011, 8:51 AM

Re: Text::Query [In reply to]

On 11/06/2011 05:21 PM, Angus Rogerson wrote:
> On 2011-11-06, at 5:48 AM, Gert van der Spoel wrote:

https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Dist/Display.html?Name=Text-Query

Regards
Racke

Interchange Development Team

jon at endpoint

Nov 6, 2011, 12:55 PM

Re: Text::Query [In reply to]

On Sun, 6 Nov 2011, Peter wrote:

> Wasn't someone here interested in adopting Text::Query to fix it? Is
> that sttill on the table? We should get the ball rolling with that. I
> understand the way to do it is try to contact the old author one more
> time and CC modules [at] perl

I don't know who was before, but in September problems with Text::Query
got me again so I made a local copy, got the patches ready, and wrote to
the authors again.

One bounce and silence on the other hand.

I just wrote to moudles [at] perl to see about taking it over. I'll let you
know if I hear anything.

Jon

--
Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation

peter at pajamian

Nov 6, 2011, 8:33 PM

Re: Text::Query [In reply to]

On 07/11/11 09:55, Jon Jensen wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Nov 2011, Peter wrote:
>
>> Wasn't someone here interested in adopting Text::Query to fix it? Is
>> that sttill on the table? We should get the ball rolling with that.
>> I understand the way to do it is try to contact the old author one
>> more time and CC modules [at] perl
>
> I don't know who was before, but in September problems with Text::Query
> got me again so I made a local copy, got the patches ready, and wrote to
> the authors again.
>
> One bounce and silence on the other hand.
>
> I just wrote to moudles [at] perl to see about taking it over. I'll let
> you know if I hear anything.

You mean modules, right?

Peter

jon at endpoint

Nov 7, 2011, 1:21 PM

Re: Text::Query [In reply to]

On Mon, 7 Nov 2011, Peter wrote:

>> I just wrote to moudles [at] perl to see about taking it over. I'll let
>> you know if I hear anything.
>
> You mean modules, right?

I do indeed.

Jon