Mailing List Archive: Interchange: users

custom payment module

Interchange users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

danbergan at gmail

Sep 11, 2011, 12:48 PM

Post #1 of 1 (229 views)
custom payment module

I am creating a custom payment module (using Lyn's PayPal Express and
WorldPay modules as starting points.)  I'm having a strange problem
and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

A user is sent to the payment provider's web site to enter their
billing address and payment info. After the credit card is processed,
the payment site posts data back to interchange (which I save to the
database), then redirects the user back to my ic site where I submit
the order, the payment module grabs the previously saved information
(billing address, payment result) and saves that information to the
user's Values space.

All this seems to work just fine -- log_transaction saves the order
just fine, and the customer information in the Values space (that I
retrieved in the payment module) are available, but in the receipt
page, email receipt and my order report, those values are not present.

Is that expected behavior, or I am making a mistake somewhere?

Thanks -
Dan Bergan

interchange-users mailing list
interchange-users [at] icdevgroup

Interchange users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded