Mailing List Archive: Interchange: users

{Spam?} Order profile contact_form not found

Interchange users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

lists at gmnet

Sep 8, 2011, 10:20 AM

{Spam?} Order profile contact_form not found

Hi,

I am getting tons of catalog errors saying "Order profile contact_form
not found" I only had one contact_form, and I changed it to
"contact_form_new" and I am still getting these errors. I greped my
entire catalog and there is no "contact_form" anywhere. I suspect
somebody is somehow using or trying to use my contact form for sending
spam. Any ideas?

Thanks
Rick