Mailing List Archive: Interchange: users

Update: kindly Read

Interchange users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

n0_reply at e-mails

Aug 19, 2011, 1:46 PM

Update: kindly Read

Hello,
I have an immediate pending financial transaction i would like both of us to partner for our mutual benefit. It involves a certain amount of money which if we agree terms would be wired to your bank account. The details i would spell out in my next mail if you are interested to partner me in this business.
I await your response.
Rgds
Jona