Mailing List Archive: Interchange: users

Linkpoint failing with occassional 'curl connection error' after Debian upgrade

Interchange users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

tom at readyink

Jul 5, 2011, 2:31 PM

Linkpoint failing with occassional 'curl connection error' after Debian upgrade

Hi all,
After moving to the latest 64-bit Debian release with some funny name,
Interchange gives 'curl connection error' on 1/5 maybe Linkpoint.pm and
Linkpoint3.pm transactions. This error happens when the transaction is
approved by Linkpoint, but the Interchange module does not get a response
back. It didn't look like connection-time or max-time flags on curl would
do anything. Not sure how to proceed,
thanks much,
Tom Friedel

david at endpoint

Jul 5, 2011, 3:00 PM

Re: Linkpoint failing with occassional 'curl connection error' after Debian upgrade [In reply to]

On Jul 5, 2011, at 4:31 PM, Tom Friedel wrote:

> Hi all,
> After moving to the latest 64-bit Debian release with some funny name, Interchange gives 'curl connection error' on 1/5 maybe Linkpoint.pm and Linkpoint3.pm transactions. This error happens when the transaction is approved by Linkpoint, but the Interchange module does not get a response back. It didn't look like connection-time or max-time flags on curl would do anything. Not sure how to proceed,
> thanks much,
> Tom Friedel

Hi Tom,

What IC version? Is Linkpoint3.pm a customized version of the Linkpoint.pm modules?

Regards,

David
--
David Christensen
End Point Corporation

tom at readyink

Jul 7, 2011, 9:06 AM

Linkpoint failing with occassional 'curl connection error' after Debian upgrade [In reply to]

Linkpoint3.pm may be a modified version from this mailing list. In any case,
I am running Linkpoint.pm now. It is the latest 5.6 version.
thanks
tom