jon at endpoint
May 26, 2006, 5:17 PM
Post #1 of 1
The Interchange Development Group is pleased to announce the release
Interchange 5.4.1 released
of Interchange 5.4.1, the latest production-ready version of our web
application server. This is a maintenance release and upgrading from
Interchange 5.4.0 should present no compatibility problems.
The main changes are:
* Fixed bugs in the ITL parser that can cause an infinite loop when
malformed ITL opening tags are encountered.
* Fixed a regression in htmlarea widget which kept it from working with
Internet Explorer and browsers claiming to be compatible.
* Fixed a profile parsing bug when a comment immediately precedes the
* Check for "GoogleBot", rather than just "Google", in the default RobotUA
list, to prevent confusion with other UA values such as "GoogleToolbar".
* Improvements to Linkpoint and VeriSign payment modules.
* Support recent versions of mod_perl 2 in Interchange::Link.
* Updated UPS Postal rates in Standard demo's shipping tables.
* Numerous minor bugfixes in core code, tags, the admin, and the
The software and a more detailed change log are available here:
Detached GnuPG signatures of the packages (signed by my key, ID DCCAC084)
are in the download directory. Cryptographic hashes for
Further information and links to documentation and the user discussion
mailing list are at:
Interchange Development Group
PGP key: http://ftp.icdevgroup.org/keys/jon-jensen-dccac084.txt
interchange-announce mailing list
interchange-announce [at] icdevgroup