Mailing List Archive: Interchange: announce

Interchange 5.3.2 beta release available

Interchange announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jon at endpoint

Nov 23, 2005, 5:34 AM

Interchange 5.3.2 beta release available

Interchange community,

The Interchange Development Group is pleased to release Interchange 5.3.2,
our first beta test version on the way to upcoming stable version 5.4.

You can help improve the next version of Interchange by downloading this
beta release, installing it, testing it, and reporting your experience to
the interchange-users mailing list.

Downloads are available at:

http://ftp.icdevgroup.org/interchange/5.3/

This development branch has a long and stable history, so unlike with most
beta software, we are comfortable recommending that experienced developers
go ahead and use this version for new deployments and even upgrades.

Enjoy!

--
Jon Jensen
Interchange Development Group - http://www.icdevgroup.org/