Mailing List Archive: GnuPG: users

windows command line // my mistake

GnuPG users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

vedaal at nym

Jul 25, 2012, 9:14 AM

windows command line // my mistake

>but for the ordinary windows dos box, which doesn't allow pipes,

sorry, my mistake :-((

current windows does allow pipe, but not grep

vedaal

wk at gnupg

Jul 25, 2012, 9:48 AM

Re: windows command line // my mistake [In reply to]

On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 18:14, vedaal [at] nym said:

> current windows does allow pipe, but not grep

Actually since PCDOS 2.11 (~1984); although temporary files were used to
implement them. IIRC, there is a grep like tool on Windows as well.

Shalom-Salam,

Werner