Mailing List Archive: GnuPG: users

Mirroring, instructions, links

GnuPG users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

s90 at cdd

Jan 11, 2012, 12:48 AM

Mirroring, instructions, links

Hello,

I want to become an official GnuPG mirror in the USA. Can you please
direct me to instructions or at least provide rsync url ?

Thanks!

Maksym Garkavtsev

wk at gnupg

Jan 11, 2012, 5:01 AM

Re: Mirroring, instructions, links [In reply to]

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:48, s90 [at] cdd said:

> I want to become an official GnuPG mirror in the USA. Can you please
> direct me to instructions or at least provide rsync url ?

I think we have enough mirrors meanwhile. GnuPG is a pretty standard
tool on all systems and usually comes pre-installed. Further, most
requests I have seen in the last year have been from sites who try to
boost there page rank by being listed at gnupg.org.

However there is something were help is needed: The GnuPG related
Gpg4win project has only a few mirrors, and we would like to see more of
them. See http://gpg4win.org .

Salam-Shalom,

Werner

s90 at cdd

Jan 12, 2012, 3:52 AM

Re: Mirroring, instructions, links [In reply to]

Hello,

I'd love to help but can not see the instructions on gpg4win.org about
mirror creation. Can you please send me rsync url

Regards,
Maksym Garkavtsev