Mailing List Archive: GnuPG: i18n

Site files to translate to Portuguese

GnuPG i18n RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

marcoagpinto at mail

Jul 2, 2010, 6:21 AM

Site files to translate to Portuguese

Hello!!!

I asked Petr for help in this but I didn't find the files where he told me
to look for.

Can someone tell me where I can download all HTML files from the site to
translate them?

Also, can I use FrontPage to do the task? I have Office XP with FrontPage.

@Maxim Britov: What is "FSF"?

Kind regards,
>Marco A.G.Pinto

maxim.britov at gmail

Jul 2, 2010, 7:05 AM

Re: Site files to translate to Portuguese [In reply to]

On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 14:21:53 +0100
Marco A.G.Pinto wrote:

> Can someone tell me where I can download all HTML files from the site to
> translate them?

http://gnupg.org/download/cvs_access.en.html

www.gnupg.org These webpages here
cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs [at] cvs:/cvs/gpgweb co gnupg-www

Free Software Foundation. http://fsfe.org

--
Maxim Britov

GnuPG KeyID 0x4580A6D66F3DB1FB xmpp:maxim [at] modum