Mailing List Archive: GnuPG: i18n
Introduction from Marco

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

marcoagpinto at mail

Jun 30, 2010, 5:07 PM

Introduction from Marco

I am Marco from Portugal.

I am 36 years old and I am a computer science expert (I know a few things..
lol... no one can be a very good expert in such a broad subject).

I would like to offer my help in translating to Portuguese.

I have been involved on several projects in the past:
- PGP 2.6.3.i
- Alex Chiu's site and documentation of what he sells
- EasyDivX
- DVD2one
- User guide of "EMM-Event UFO Detector"
- DALnet

For around 10 years that I haven't used cryptography but as soon as my
vacation begins (17/JUL/2010) I will have time for the task.

Please tell me who I should contact. I already tried a couple of email
addresses I found in the official site but no reply.

PS->This email was sent both to the developers and translation mailing

Kind regards,
>Marco A.G.Pinto

Gnupg-i18n mailing list
Gnupg-i18n [at] gnupg