Login | Register For Free | Help
Search for: (Advanced)

Mailing List Archive: GnuPG: i18n

Where's the new .pot file?

 

 

GnuPG i18n RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded


zuxy.meng at gmail

Oct 29, 2004, 11:21 PM

Post #1 of 6 (8236 views)
Permalink
Where's the new .pot file?

As .pot files in 1.3.x tarballs change from time to time, where can
the translators get the new .pot file for 1.4.0 in advance? Does
Werner mail it to us one by one or do we only need to check the
Translation Project?

--
Zuxy
Beauty is truth,
While truth is beauty.
PGP KeyID: E8555ED6


koch at u32

Oct 31, 2004, 10:48 AM

Post #2 of 6 (7868 views)
Permalink
Re: Where's the new .pot file? [In reply to]

Moin,

Du schriebst am / on Sat, 30 Oct 2004 14:21:19 +0800 you wrote:

> As .pot files in 1.3.x tarballs change from time to time, where can
> the translators get the new .pot file for 1.4.0 in advance?

cvs update
make po/gnupg.pot

should work

> do we only need to check the
> Translation Project?

AFAIK the translation robot is not used by gnupg

Gruss,
Walter
(de.po)

--
Hochdahl am Neandertal


wk at gnupg

Nov 3, 2004, 11:07 AM

Post #3 of 6 (7852 views)
Permalink
Re: Where's the new .pot file? [In reply to]

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 18:48:29 +0100, Walter Koch said:

> AFAIK the translation robot is not used by gnupg

Right.

I mailed the latest POT file to the translators today.

Werner


zuxy.meng at gmail

Nov 5, 2004, 6:18 AM

Post #4 of 6 (7865 views)
Permalink
Re: Where's the new .pot file? [In reply to]

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 19:07:32 +0100, Werner Koch <wk [at] gnupg> wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 18:48:29 +0100, Walter Koch said:
> I mailed the latest POT file to the translators today.

I haven't received it yet. Can I fetch it from the cvs instead?

--
Zuxy
Beauty is truth,
While truth is beauty.
PGP KeyID: E8555ED6


zuxy.meng at gmail

Nov 5, 2004, 6:38 AM

Post #5 of 6 (7879 views)
Permalink
Re: Where's the new .pot file? [In reply to]

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 21:18:15 +0800, Zuxy <zuxy.meng [at] gmail> wrote:
> On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 19:07:32 +0100, Werner Koch <wk [at] gnupg> wrote:
> > On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 18:48:29 +0100, Walter Koch said:
> > I mailed the latest POT file to the translators today.
>
> I haven't received it yet. Can I fetch it from the cvs instead?

Sorry I couldn't find gnupg.pot but zh_CN.po, and the messages seem to
be identical to that of 1.3.92, which I've already finished
translation. Would you confirm this?

--
Zuxy
Beauty is truth,
While truth is beauty.
PGP KeyID: E8555ED6


wk at gnupg

Nov 8, 2004, 2:06 AM

Post #6 of 6 (7875 views)
Permalink
Re: Where's the new .pot file? [In reply to]

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 21:38:09 +0800, Zuxy said:

> Sorry I couldn't find gnupg.pot but zh_CN.po, and the messages seem to
> be identical to that of 1.3.92, which I've already finished

Its possible that I did not yet run xgettext on it. Here is the latest
POT file

Werner
Attachments: gnupg.pot.gz (23.2 KB)

GnuPG i18n RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded
 
 


Interested in having your list archived? Contact Gossamer Threads
 
  Web Applications & Managed Hosting Powered by Gossamer Threads Inc.