Mailing List Archive: GnuPG: i18n

tabs in POT

GnuPG i18n RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

edmundo at rano

Jan 26, 2000, 9:35 AM

tabs in POT

(I'm not sure if I can post without subscribing, but let's try ...)

Some of the messages in the POT file contain tab characters. I read
somewhere that this is bad. It certainly confuses po-mode in my Emacs.

Will these tab characters be removed?

Edmund

wk at gnupg

Jan 26, 2000, 10:59 AM

Re: tabs in POT [In reply to]

On Wed, 26 Jan 2000, Edmund GRIMLEY EVANS wrote:

> somewhere that this is bad. It certainly confuses po-mode in my Emacs.
>
> Will these tab characters be removed?

Hmmm....

$ echo *.pot *.po
gnupg.pot de.po es_ES.po fr.po id.po it.po pl.po pt_BR.po pt_PT.po ru.po

$ awk '/\t/ {print $0}' *.pot *.po

I can't see that there are tabs

--
Werner Koch at guug.de www.gnupg.org keyid 621CC013

Boycott Amazon! - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/amazon.html

GnuPG i18n RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded