marcus.brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum
Mar 26, 2009, 5:07 AM
Post #2 of 5
Cristian Secară wrote:
Re: some menu items are fixed in English in GPA 0.8.0 from gpg4win.org (on Windows XP)
[In reply to]
> I updated my GPA translation (Romanian) and installed the gpa.mo file
> in the share\locale\ directory.
> Overall the application looks properly translated, but the problem is
> that the main menu items are always in English, i.e. File, Edit, Keys,
> Windows, Server, Help. Also some other sub-menus too, like Import keys,
> Export keys, Backup.
> Some of these strings are not present at all in the .po file, like
> _Windows or _Help, for example.
> I started the application with lang=de environment and there is the same
> thing, almost everything is in German, except the menu bar and some
> sub-menus which remain in English.
Something must have gone wrong when you ran update-po. My po file here has
Windows and Help and others, and the German translation looks fine, too.
Gpa-dev mailing list
Gpa-dev [at] gnupg