Mailing List Archive: GnuPG: gpa

Problemtracker?

GnuPG gpa RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

bernhard at intevation

Mar 11, 2008, 1:54 AM

Problemtracker?

Marcus, Werner,
just to make sure:

New problems with gpa should be entered in bugs.g10code.com?

If yes, the link on http://www.gpg4win.de/reporting-bugs-de.html
is wrong and leads to the old one. Can you correct?

We also should move all other old issues from there to the new tracker.

Best,
Bernhard

--
Managing Director - Owner: www.intevation.net (Free Software Company)

wk at gnupg

Mar 11, 2008, 5:50 AM

Re: Problemtracker? [In reply to]

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 09:54, bernhard [at] intevation said:

> New problems with gpa should be entered in bugs.g10code.com?

Right.

> If yes, the link on http://www.gpg4win.de/reporting-bugs-de.html
> is wrong and leads to the old one. Can you correct?

Done.

> We also should move all other old issues from there to the new tracker.

Any volunteers to migrate open bugs? Before doing so a test is required
because we did quite some work on GPA in the last weeks.

Salam-Shalom,

Werner

--
Die Gedanken sind frei. Auschnahme regelt ein Bundeschgesetz.