Mailing List Archive: GnuPG: gpa
Re: icons in gpa and seahorse

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

bernhard at intevation

Jan 25, 2008, 7:50 AM

Re: icons in gpa and seahorse [In reply to]

On Friday 25 January 2008 15:45, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> Comments, ideas, volunteers?

I agree the icons can use a makeover. :)
Nice overview.
Some of the seahorse icons I also do not really like,
so the best would be to have a complete new set.
However it is true we need a graphic person for this.

Bernhard

--
Managing Director - Owner: www.intevation.net (Free Software Company)
Attachments: smime.p7s (1.53 KB)