Mailing List Archive: GnuPG: gpa

Turkish translation ready!

GnuPG gpa RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

cbguder at su

Jun 2, 2004, 4:52 AM

Turkish translation ready!

cbguder at su

Jun 5, 2004, 7:27 AM

Turkish translation ready! [In reply to]

bernhard at intevation

Jun 8, 2004, 10:21 AM

Re: Turkish translation ready! [In reply to]

On Sat, Jun 05, 2004 at 05:27:45PM +0300, Can Berk Güder wrote:
ups ^^^ that is still deprecated non-MIME OpenPGP, BTW.

> We're finally done with the Turkish translation I mentioned, and it
> looks like it's ready for the next possible release.
>
> Now how do I go about sending it? CVS?

Put it up for download and send the URL here.
Otherwise if it is short enough, mail it here.

GnuPG gpa RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded